Friday, December 28, 2012

Great Expectations

What can you expect from your commitment to Pilates?  When can you expect to feel, see & get the difference?  As Joseph Pilates said:

"In 10 sessions you will feel the difference"
"In 20 sessions you will see the difference"
"In 30 sessions you get a whole new body"

As one Easton Pilates students states:

 "I am about week nine with Easton Pilates or about 18 sessions.  I can say with certainty I already have huge results.  Not only do I feel better mentally, my butt is lifted and abs are beginning to show. My legs are very strong especially in the hamstrings and my inner thighs are getting toned!  In my everyday life, I stand better and sit with better posture.  This is important as I am at a desk all day. I used to spend much more time at the gym with weights and at yoga classes, with less results. I have never felt better physically."

Where are you in your program and what results are you seeing?  Not a student?  Sign up for a class today and get ready to feel and see the difference!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment