Friday, November 9, 2012

Custom Order

 A question often asked is, “Why do I need a private lesson to begin Pilates; I’m sure I can handle a group class?”   Many students are used to traditional classes offered at the gym or at yoga studios such as Cardio kickboxing, Zumba, Hot Power Yoga, Bootcamp or the latest trend du jour; they walk in and simply begin.  At Easton Pilates, you will meet with an instructor privately to evaluate your current physical state and goals.  You will be introduced to the traditional Joseph Pilates method which addresses the individual as a whole, creating a system of precision movements that connect each other with breath and flow. It strengthens the core muscles, improves mental alertness, posture and agility. Pilates promotes muscular balance, flexibility and compliments everything else you do! 

As one student says,
“After years of running, power yoga and weight training I was frustrated by the lack of results I saw in my abs and butt, even after spending hours at the gym each week! I had resigned to accepting my flaws and chalked it up to the effects of 2 pregnancies. After finding Easton Pilates and Judy Hudson, I was reconnected to my core, abs, butt, hamstrings, and pelvic floor. I thought I was strong from my gym routine but I was so weak in those areas!  I feel more confident with my body now prior to having children.”              

 Pilates can enhance everything you do once you are connected to your core. Your posture will improve and it will help maximize any additional workouts.  You will see the results you desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment