Thursday, November 29, 2012

Raise the Barre!

What is a Barre class?
Barre:  [bahr] 
Noun:  a handrail placed at hip height, used by a dancer to maintain balance during practice.
If you want to work the muscles in your butt, legs, abs and back (especially the inner thighs!), in a way they have never been worked before, then take your “seat” at the Barre! In the Easton Pilates Mat and Barre class, you will be taken through a series of classical Pilates’ exercises on the mat then we move to the barre for “standing Pilates,” where you will really feel the burn!  Why wait for the New Year to start a new exercise focus?  Start now!
As one student says, “I thought I had taken tough classes before, I have never experienced anything like this! While simultaneously intense yet relaxing, I could feel muscles I did not know I had; my butt, abs and legs are seeing the results I dream of.  I’m hooked!”  
Have you tried the Mat and Barre Class at Easton Pilates?  Please share with us your results:

No comments:

Post a Comment